MICHIGAN vs. OREGON

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GO BUCKEYES !!!

You guys just wait till Les Miles brings his LSU staff to Ann Arbor next year. The days of the sweater vest beating U of M will be over for good and the series will return back to Michigan domination as it has throughout history.

And yes, Lloyd Carr is worthless and must go. I've been at both games so far this year and he's lucky he's left the stadium alive both weeks.

GO BLUE!

Last edited:
Be nice to Lloyd

And yes, Lloyd Carr is worthless and must go. I've been at both games so far this year and he's lucky he's left the stadium alive both weeks.

GO BLUE!

It is not Lloyd's fault; he has no talent because the school's academic standards are too high for most good athletes.

something is missing here.... Oh yeah, that team that actually won their Bowl game last year, and is the highest ranking team in the Big Ten. Number 7 and climbing!!

GO BADGERS!!!!!!

something is missing here.... Oh yeah, that team that actually won their Bowl game last year, and is the highest ranking team in the Big Ten. Number 7 and climbing!!

GO BADGERS!!!!!!

Hate to be too picky but Wisconsin fell from 5 to 7 this week after barely beating UNLV. But I agree they are the team to beat in the Big Ten.

RP170, you said you where at both UM games this year!!! That must have been something. Your right UW did fall two spots. Damn Big Ten hatin polls. Look at the bright side though, I hear UM has a great womens ping-pong team this year... Just kidding man.. You guys will recover, maybe not this year, but I have no doubt you will come back strong. UM always does....

Hold up.

First, yes Michigan is really sucking this year. I seriously hope they do better!

Next, yes I am a Michigan alumni myself, having graduated very recently. That having been said, I've never said Detroit *itself* was a nice place to live. There are many slums within Detroit.

"Nice" places to live include Ann Arbor, Plymouth, Canton, Farmington Hills, West Bloomfield, etc.

Only reason I bash Salem Oregon is cause it's in the middle of f'ing nowhere!

Yes, I know. I lived three months in McMinnville (not too far from Salem) during an internship at Evergreen Airlines. My GOD living in that place sucked. That's why I bash it. :)

As a commuter who lives in Eugene and has almost no competition when it comes to catching the jump seat out of here...all I can say is Eugene really does suck. Why the hell would anyone in their right mind ever want to live here? Don't even think about Eugene as a place to raise your family. Pollution, crime, bad schools, traffic tie-ups, and the rain? My god...the rain! :laugh:

Oh, and GO DUCKS...Quack

You guys will recover, maybe not this year, but I have no doubt you will come back strong. UM always does....

As soon as Lloyd is gone we will. The hot talk in Ann Arbor is Les Miles (LSU) will be offered the job at the end of the year after Lloyd steps down.

Les Miles played at Michigan and was an assistant coach back in the 80's. I'd place money on the fact he will be the next coach.

The only thing UM has to worry about now is hurting their recruiting. They have a lot of competition in the the Big Ten.

Latest resources

Back