• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MICHIGAN vs. OREGON

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Never met such errogant people in my life! It was great watching your team get SHELLED last year in the National Championship game! :D

What would be hilarious is if Michigan loses every game except the OSU game. Then again, that's the only game that really matters!

Have a good night!:p

i will bet a buck on monday lloyd is GONE. alumni are PISSED. 4 straight losses.

LLOYD MUST GO. HE IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A COACH.

HE IS A GARBAGE COLLECTOR IN THE BIG HOUSE

Michagan fans were the same on here saying how nice Detroit is to live in, and bashing Eugene and Salem Oregon. Karma's a BITTCHH.

Hold up.

First, yes Michigan is really sucking this year. I seriously hope they do better!

Next, yes I am a Michigan alumni myself, having graduated very recently. That having been said, I've never said Detroit *itself* was a nice place to live. There are many slums within Detroit.

"Nice" places to live include Ann Arbor, Plymouth, Canton, Farmington Hills, West Bloomfield, etc.

Only reason I bash Salem Oregon is cause it's in the middle of f'ing nowhere!

Yes, I know. I lived three months in McMinnville (not too far from Salem) during an internship at Evergreen Airlines. My GOD living in that place sucked. That's why I bash it. :)

And btw, here's a joke a friend told me. I found it funny, even as an alumni (Michigan Wolverine):

[In regards to the loss to Appalachian State]:

How many batteries does it take to shock a Wolverine into submission?

1 Double A

And btw, here's a joke a friend told me. I found it funny, even as an alumni (Michigan Wolverine):

[In regards to the loss to Appalachian State]:

How many batteries does it take to shock a Wolverine into submission?

1 Double A

Now that's funny right there!

Folks creaming their polyester slacks just because one second-rate football team managed to catch another one on a bad day.....only in the airline industry.

bashing Eugene and Salem Oregon

I've never been there dude....no bashing here. I did hear that all Oregon's players are from Detroit, MI

I've never been there dude....no bashing here. I did hear that all Oregon's players are from Detroit, MI

Oregon has 2 basketball players from Detroit...the majority of the football team is from Oregon and California...none from Michigan.

Oregon has 2 basketball players from Detroit...the majority of the football team is from Oregon and California...none from Michigan.

lies, all lies!!!

Latest resources

Back