MESA rumors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mesa Forum

Does anyone know how to get back into the forum. I keep getting a message telling me I'm not allowed into that club. I was a member already.

bigtexpilot,

I got a e-mail from Larry Toigo (system administrator?) that they were deleting inactive users (clogging up the system, I guess) and you have to reregister like you did to originally get into the forum. Haven't tried it myself, my New Years Resolution was to stay away from there. (The stress of too many futile arguments with JO was taking its toll on me and my family.) Good luck!

Rudedog

P.S. Any interesting news (700/900's, contract negotiations, etc.) posted here wouldn't apply to my self-imposed ban.

Rumours

I like to see all the gossip. I take everything with a grain of salt. Besides, I'm on reserve and have nothing else to do at night. Also, my Dad is an airline pilot and told me along time ago not to pay any attention to the rumours. The airline he has been with for 17 years was to go out of business in 1991. He is now in the top 10% senority.

Look at the MESA REALITY CHECK posting in this forum. Then give Andy Hughes a call. Also check out the US Airways Folly posting, for the complete text of the proposal he is in favor of.

Latest resources

Back