• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa MEC votes NO on TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You kind of have to wonder if they will get a contract done now before a bankruptcy court will come to them asking for concessions. At least the people at Xjt will be able to look back fondly at a good contract.

I don't think a BK court would let Mesa do that since they have made poor decisions such as the $50 mil they had to pay Hawaiian and Aloha waiting on their door step for their share ,even if they do file BK it will be the only way for them to shed the ERJs if they lose the DL flying all together..which im sure is still possible..I don't think JO has much leverage this time around.

Well folks..The MEC decided to not send the TA to the pilot group. "Fuzzy" language and a lack of min days off caused them to vote it down. I for one am glad they did. From my understanding of what kind if language was being used, we were in for a even BIGGER screwing if voted in. Kudos to this MEC

Very, very well done.

Sounds like you have a decent MEC in place.

Keep up the good fight!

(BTW - Is MJ still on the MEC? Just curious.)

Keep fighting Mesa pilots! Someday maybe you'll even get as much respect as GoJetz pilots... Tell JO to shove it!

Very, very well done.

Sounds like you have a decent MEC in place.

Keep up the good fight!

(BTW - Is MJ still on the MEC? Just curious.)

Shhhh.... If word gets out, half the folks on this board will have nothing else to do. I wouldn't want to deprive them of their own essence. Let's stay focused here...

Latest resources

Back