Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MESA/ACA

General Lee said:
Somebody (Cappy) said I was right for once!! Ah yeah!!!

But your not right.

ALPA merger policy does not mean Date of Hire. It establishes a time line where the MECs sit down and negotiate a list.

Three years after the failed PID and you still don't know what
ALPA merger policy says although ASA and Comair pilots kept
repeating it over and over again on this and the ALPA board.

I suspect that among the Delta rank and file, you are not unique. Do you guys still think you can't be whipsawed with a CL-65 because mainline doesn't operate any?

Last edited:
Goldilocks

As far as I know Goldilocks is a generic buisness term. A lot of companys use that name to talk about a new project. It's pretty gay but I'm sure out marketing will come of with something worse than Goldilocks.

We've gone from being the future next Air Tran to being bought out by the slime of the industry.

We are doomed! Doomed I tell ya!

???????????

Cappy? Who do you think you are....... something special? You bore me. If you fly for ACA then why are you worried about mesa? Go whine somewhere else!!!!!!!!

Anti-Matter said:
We've gone from being the future next Air Tran to being bought out by the slime of the industry.

We are doomed! Doomed I tell ya!

BELAY THAT ORDER!!!!

Stand fast....SHEILDS!!!...Arm all photon torpedoes, ready phasers...JO INTRUDER ALERT...where's Worf when you need em!!!!!!

Tea.....Earl Grey......HOT!

Re: ???????????

hyperboy said:
Cappy? Who do you think you are....... something special? You bore me. If you fly for ACA then why are you worried about mesa? Go whine somewhere else!!!!!!!!

I'll answer these questions one at a time:

1. I am not special, although I did receive special schooling as a rowdy teenager

2. I am sorry you are bored. It was not my intention to excite anyone, just to say what's on my mind

3. Yes, I am worried about Mesa. But not too much. As I stated, I beleive the BOD will quickly reject the offer and move forward. My reasons for rejection are listed in the first post.

4. Although not my intention to whine I can whine here if I want.

PLease do not be offended at my comments. They are not meant to slander the Mesa pilots individually. I just say things that I think are factual and that's that!

Later!

;)

Cappy,
The problem - as I understand it - is that Ornstein can take the offer past the BOD and directly to the shareholders. The shareholders can then approve the buyout regardless of the BOD's recommendations.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back