• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LXJT pilot has ordered contract wristbands

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some pilots are expressing an interest in stickers. We have already seen a proactive initiative for solidarity from the XJT group with a wristband campaign. I am sure we will see these wristbands in the near future. I wonder if we will see any stickers? Wristbands + Stickers = > Solidarity

We need to stop arguing for now about PBS systems. That's been put off for a while.
More importantly LXJT and LASA need to come together with others in the fight against this management assault on our careers.
When I say others, I do not of course include pilots at Bendoveur.

Hold on guys....supply and demand. The airlines with the better pay and conditions will have a better shot at getting the new hires, if any.
Hopefully the scumbag operations will shrink and die off.

Hold the line now for all our sakes!
No concessions!
Not a penny!
Stand united!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ok. ASA only pays 16 hours for 4 days of AQP. That combined with a carry over trip conflicted with 2 trips I could have picked up. So, having 16 hour training instead of another 25 hr trip means I couldn't hit the Minimum NINETY hours required for August.

Main point: I'm on reserve after 6 years ONLY because I have a training event. Had I not had AQP, i would have had a line. It's a 4 Fing figure difference in my pay!

Ok. ASA only pays 16 hours for 4 days of AQP. That combined with a carry over trip conflicted with 2 trips I could have picked up. So, having 16 hour training instead of another 25 hr trip means I couldn't hit the Minimum NINETY hours required for August.

Main point: I'm on reserve after 6 years ONLY because I have a training event. Had I not had AQP, i would have had a line. It's a 4 Fing figure difference in my pay!

Oh yea... If the min wasn't 90 Fing hours... I'd have had an 80+ hour line anyway. Oh well. Back to $2,200 bucks again.

Some pilots are expressing an interest in stickers. We have already seen a proactive initiative for solidarity from the XJT group with a wristband campaign. I am sure we will see these wristbands in the near future. I wonder if we will see any stickers? Wristbands + Stickers = > Solidarity
Are you a man or a mouse?

Get off your a$$ and make some if you want them!!

spiky hair+sunglasses+lanyards+Wristbands + Stickers = > Solidarity

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back