Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

COOPERVANE

Member since 1967
http://www.expressjetpilots.com/the-pipe/showthread.php?51498-Contract-wristbands

Show unity and say HELL NO!!

If you are interested in ordering, here is his Paypal account. Please read his instructions on page 4 of the link above to order. In quantities of 80 it's only $15 bucks

[email protected]

$15 for 80 wristbands. I think in red and similar to the "live strong" bands.

The LXJT pilots Raised over $600 in a matter of hours and have ordered enough for ALL of their pilots. I have ordered a couple hundred. We need a few more to donate to cover all the LASA group. Any takers???

Last edited:
I like the concept of advertising the message, but I'm pretty sure they're against the uniform code (plus they look unprofessional). They should have put their money into bag stickers--those are much larger billboards anyway.

I like the concept of advertising the message, They should have put their money into bag stickers--those are much larger billboards anyway.

These are not for advertising to the general public IMO, they are for showing solidarity between our pilots and pilot groups. You will notice another pilot with one of these on, but a passenger will not.

The time is not ripe yet to be taking our message to the general population, not that they would care about our "plight" ever though. That is why picketing activities have dropped dramatically because, unless we are on strike(which will never happen IMO) the general public could give a ******************** less about us because in their opinion(which is generally wrong) we are over paid and under worked as it is.

These wristbands are a total waste. They never have and never will cure cancer, AIDS, or get a contract. Wearing one to "show support" doesn't actually support anything.... Maybe it just makes the wearer feel better because they care and want everyone to know.

I agree that wristbands, toe tags and rainbow ties don't really DO much.

But their goal is to get them out to ALL the regional pilots who are currently feeling the whipsaw. To let them know we are all tired of the screw job that has become out careers.

It's the first unifying thing I've seen yet. Worth a few dollars IMO.

Latest resources

Back