Luvin' it...SWA 2nd time hopefuls!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hyperboy

I interviewed on Sept. 19th. I got the letter the first time. Sure it hurt but we need to stick together. I can't wait for my next chance. Hopefully we can stay informed and connected for those like me have always dreamed of working at SWA.

I think the second time is more rewarding for most (there with ya)

OMG, give me a break! More rewarding? "I wasn't good enough the first time, so I lost at least a year of seniority, pay, etc. The next time, apparently I am good enough now and it's more rewarding now" ROTFLMAO!

I am just going to hold my breath till I get slammed for this one. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OMG, give me a break! More rewarding? "I wasn't good enough the first time, so I lost at least a year of seniority, pay, etc. The next time, apparently I am good enough now and it's more rewarding now" ROTFLMAO!

You Poor, Poor, Poorperson. I'm not slamming, I'm feeling sorry for YOU.

la

Mega.... now you know I repsect you... I gotta call you out on this one...

Not letting a setback effect ones attitude is pretty darn good. Knowing that many more before have been told no and gotten hired later shows perseverance and humilty.

Keeping ones goals insight and not letting expectations defines ones self or change thier attitude towards the company....

Don't worry, lots of people who get turned down at SWA are good enough for "the new Yonited"

I tend to agree. The whole SWA process is BS. They should call people they want to hire so that when you go in, you know you have a 75% chance or better of getting the job, not 25%. I also understand the desire to go back and try again, its still the best airline job out there (unless your a freight guy) right now, so why not try again.

Did you give up when SWA didn't hire you? Didn't think so.

Nah....she is probably dropping eggs.:D

its still the best airline job out there (unless your a freight guy) right now

I won't disagree that it's the most "stable" airline job out there but I would disagree with your statement about it being the "best Airline job" out there.

The stability is great and the pay is excellent (in 2006) but there is much better flying (in my opinion) at some of the other airlines.

I'm not bashing SWA for all you SWA people out there because I know it's a great place to work but I wouldn't say it was the best airline job out there.

Latest resources

Back