Luggage Works???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You said"PNT luggage is not American made. It is American assembled."

Good enough for me. Like I said, SUPPORT THE AMERICAN WORKER!

Last edited:
Hey, Weasel...question for you - how much of what you use is from China? Most everything I would imagine.

Try gaining a little education about LuggageWorks...Their material, and every other bag is that they sell are made in China. They assemble them here with some with not so good hardware, and other china made parts.

Anyway, you'd only be supporting probably 2 laborers at PNT who would probably like to go hunting for gopher instead.I've been to the factory where PNT puts their bags together. All, I repeat ALL of their material is imported from china. It's not a bad thing, because they do have US workers there, and make a decent bag. Many of us here at SWA, including the guy who makes the Strongbags, thinks that they charge too much, weigh a ton (international bag is 16 pounds empty), and don't agree with their $150 refurbishment program.

Dude, you must work for that MADE IN CHINA Strong Bag outfit or something. You seem to be taking this rather personally. + How many people "tour" luggage factories on their spare time?????? (Besides you, of course)

Here is the best darn bag you can get. And it is made (or assembled as you like to say) in the USA. By American workers not Chinese....

http://www.stopoverstore.com/product/detail.cfm/pid/910
( PURDY NEAT STOP-OVER STEALTH 22" )

And it DOES fit under the 737 jumpseat just fine (despite not being the special 737 version of the bag), if you don't have the side pockets stuffed full. + it has a laptop pocket built in + a stabilizing strap to keep your flight case from swinging around. Hey, and it has a cool stainless steel handle too.

If it costs me a couple $$ more to support the American worker, I am HAPPY to do it. Thank you.

Last edited:
No I don't work for that "Strongbag" outfit, but I am supporting what my "brother" at SWA is doing.

I too try to buy American made products, and was only trying to say that PNT is not all what they seem.

I have and still use my PNT bag, but my side pockets did tear up.

I'm supporting my boys' company because he has guts and a vision. I did meet him in the MDW crew lounge...nice guy.

Later...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back