Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let's Hear it Folks ! You Might be a FR8DOG if......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TIGV

Age Quod Agis
Humour is the best medicine !

YOU MIGHT BE A FREIGHT DOG IF .......

You put your cig out in your spitcan @ Fl 190 somewhere over the midwest at o-dark thirty.

If you get asked once a month by center how long your outfit is gonna stay in business.

You have an MEL but you're scared to read it, " Ah hell, this sh&* all failed enroute, honest !

You watch about every sunrise while rubbing monkey-grease off your stubbled chin, ( what is that stuff anyway ???!! )

You are lower on the social ladder than the guy who just threw some kero in your ancient batterd T-prop.

You got more severe weather flying under your belt than the Hurricane Hunters.

VMO stands for ' Variable Max Operating Speed '

You've had the otto-pilot disconnect while rummaging in the back for something to pi$$ in. ( true ! )

You've exceeded the ' demonstrated ' x-wind and every other **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** wind component listed in your 'luminum steed's POH, by over 200 percent.

The Fed gets a scared look when you offer 'em a ride while they're ramping you.

Freight Sledding is a hell of a job, I love all you unique folk I've met doing it, stay safe an add to the thread, I need a good laugh!

.....if you have ever taken off and the tower calls and says "Texstar XXX, you seem to have some yellow thingy hanging from your aircraft". You reply, "It probably won't be there when I get to Tulsa!".

.......you pass through the frieght hub at 2 a.m. and the pilot's in the lounge look like the creatures in that bar from Star Wars!!!....(and they don't accept droids)....:p

Last edited:
treetopflyer said:
you know the caloric content of every thing in the vend-o-matic at every fbo

And you know what day it is restocked...

...and make requests for more variety....

During an approaching hurricane, every controller along your way to Miami notifies you that you are their only southbound traffic...

You have the airlines hold on the ground for weather....while you...."the little guy"....checks it out for them.

This is someone I know or so I've heard....

If you take in 32 ozs. of bottled water and find that you have to urinated more than the bottles will hold.

Latest resources

Back