• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest on UAL recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi All! I was in the Aug. 20, 2000 class and received a call yesterday for a Dec. 4th class. I was told it was an unofficial call and that I would be getting an official call closer to the date, but that they were trying to get an idea of who would be bypassing and who would be accepting. I am currently happy at NetJets and told them I would be bypassing.

Does anyone know if there's a quick rundown of the new pay, benefits somewhere. I've been out of the loop for awhile.

Best to everyone.

Pay rates

The rates in the 2003 CBA were ammended in a loa just prior to bankruptcy exit. I believe it is LOA 05-01 and can be found on the mec website under bankruptcy. Hope this helps

Andy

Any idea if the sons/daughters/employees list is still around. I contacted a UAL pilot involved with the ALPA mentorship program several years ago and was added to the list. I would hope my name is still on it. I would like to at least give UAL a crack if they ever start hiring again.

Thanks,

FISH

Fish, you might want to try to contact Roger Vesely. He was in charge of hiring before 9/11. He's still in Denver.
I haven't heard anything about United soliciting applications yet; I wouldn't expect to hear anything until next spring.
But it wouldn't hurt for you to contact the hiring department before they get spooled up.

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems that the pay rates in the CBA dated 2003 is different than what APC.com is posting.

Which one is correct? Was there an ammendment that I missed that lowered the rates in the '03 CBA?

Looking to return in '07.

GP

APC's got the correct rates; I know that Paul Hamrick's pretty heavily involved with the website.
Yeah, the pay got lowered after C2003; it's so bad that I haven't chased it down - ORDFO's likely correct, but I shudder to even look at it.

Where can one find the junior man on seat/fleet/domicile at UAL? I saw it years ago, but can't remember where. Skynet? ALPA?

Where can one find the junior man on seat/fleet/domicile at UAL? I saw it years ago, but can't remember where. Skynet? ALPA?

It used to be on pilotsunited.com, but the website hasn't been maintained. The other place that I've seen it is on unimatic. It's not on skynetlite and I don't think that it's on alpa.org. You may want to go to the UAL pilot forum (new or old) and ask for that info; I'm sure that someone will know and post it.

Latest resources

Back