• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest on UAL recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone hear how many letters are going out for the November class of 20, and when? For those getting called, please let us know your DOH and Sen. #.

Thanks!

Acroflyr

acroflyr said:
Anyone hear how many letters are going out for the November class of 20, and when? For those getting called, please let us know your DOH and Sen. #.

Thanks!

Acroflyr

I've already been called for the Sep class; Mil Lv.

The latest that I've found is #8128, 7/23/00 hire getting a call on 8 Sep for the Nov class.
I have read of at least one moveup from the Oct to Sep class since then.
I wouldn't be surprised to see them hit #8200 or more to fill the Nov class.

Been getting a lot of questions about A/C and domiciles

Maybe some folks from these next classes could yell out their A/C and domiciles they are getting.

Latest Recall Info: As of 12 Sep

From Skynet

Junior Pilot to Receive Recall Offer: Seniority #: 8202, Hire Date: 08/13/2000

Most Junior Pilot on UAL Seniority List = 8655

Only 453 to go to the most Junior Man

Just a quick question...

When United was hiring in 2001, what were the required times? Did you need PIC jet or turbine?

Just wondering if anyone knows if those of us that were in the hiring pool may still have a chance at United when they start hiring again? I never recieved anything from United after they stopped the classes.

terryhfly said:
Just wondering if anyone knows if those of us that were in the hiring pool may still have a chance at United when they start hiring again? I never recieved anything from United after they stopped the classes.
Just curious: it's been 5 years, and I figured someone like you would already be a Jet Blue or SWA. You'd still come back to UAL on 1st year pay if they offered it to you next year?

I didn't say that I would go, I might things are looking up there. I like my job now, but I put a butt load of work into that interview and would like to see what the outcome could be. Besides I got that nice "welcome to United Airlines letter" all framed up but I can't hang it

Gotcha... I've got a number of friends in your boat, that got hired but never made it to training. Good luck in whatever you decide.

Latest resources

Back