• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LASA Atlanta CR2 Captain Lines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Haven't been on Reserve in over 7 years on the -700 and now for Jan I am. With additional -900's that we just got how is that? Did they send an increase in lines up to DTW or what?

Just wait til Pinnacle votes in a massive turd of a TA. It will destroy our future negotiating leverage with Delta. 200's will be gone, 900's at 50 seat rates. ATL is a dying domicile and the trend has been set. Get ready guys and gals..

And despite regionals in bankruptcy, taking concessions, going out of business, XJT is still gaining aircraft from them.

Maybe if nothing else positive comes of it, it'll make a few more senior pilots eyeball the reserve section of the contract when it finally comes up for a vote. Remember, you're never too senior for a slide down the list.

Actually, I think it's worse. With pilot collusion, ALPA has screwed everyone....again. I think it's high time we approach SkyWest with a proposal to dump the ALPA scumbags who now skim your 401k and keep sending us into poverty with "our" permission

Plus 1

I have no idea what you're talking about, little boy.

Are you comfortable working for the brown eye of the industry?

I'm not at PCL anymore. Was a great stepping stone for a lot of us. Have great friends at PCL. PCL guys can change jobs you cant change you though.

Latest resources

Back