• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LASA Atlanta CR2 Captain Lines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I finally had a chance to actually talk to some LXJT guys on the van. Was able to ask a lot of questions about their schedules. Tons of 3 days. Nice pairing construction. A lot of opportunity to swap, drop and change.

I got off the van thinking...might should listen to more of the XJT crowd.

Then tonight, logged onto flica....100 capts on reserve. Thinking, what the crap???? Before long we will all be just one big bucket of reserve pilots.

The fact that it's 3 days or nice paring construction has nothing to do with line bidding or PBS. Our LASA builds their pairings. LXJET builds their pairings. Whether it goes into the line pot or the PBS pot is moot. LASA can do more 3 days if they choose.

Bo ho! Guys that havent been on reserve in a long time are back on reserve and now all of the sudden things have to change and everybody is angry! Cry me f'ing river. Nobody gives a rats ass about the reserves any other day. Enjoy!

Just wait til Pinnacle votes in a massive turd of a TA. It will destroy our future negotiating leverage with Delta. 200's will be gone, 900's at 50 seat rates. ATL is a dying domicile and the trend has been set. Get ready guys and gals..

Actually, I think it's worse. With pilot collusion, ALPA has screwed everyone....again. I think it's high time we approach SkyWest with a proposal to dump the ALPA scumbags who now skim your 401k and keep sending us into poverty with "our" permission

Latest resources

Back