• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Known crewmember ? Not at Mesa airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am unsure how voicing facts regarding Mesa makes me a poor pilot.

It is your exaggeration of reality that makes you a poor pilot. Complain about the facts? Fantastic and I want your input. Exaggerate and try to get me to believe that that is reality. Now I cannot trust you anymore. You remind me on the talking heads on TV. Everything is worse than it really is and twice as big.
You may be the best stick in the world, but your attitude sucks. If you were flying with us and talked the way you do on this board and others, we would have killed you before we reached 30 West.

There are places we go that dumping your body there wouldn't even be noticed. Now see, although the thought of dumping your dead body may amuse me, it is not going to happen as that is not the way I roll. That is an example of an exaggeration. Get it?

I am done with this, you are on your own young grasshopper. Hopefully the next time I visit to see how my old buds are doing at Mesa I won't have to wade through all of this....

Kalittta Charters II is also in KCM

How the F can ANYONE be defending MESA? Every argument for seems to be either all the "commuters" suck, or its just "X" amount, suck it up.
Well none of that is true at ANY other regional. Why defend it?

How the F can ANYONE be defending MESA? Every argument for seems to be either all the "commuters" suck, or its just "X" amount, suck it up.
Well none of that is true at ANY other regional. Why defend it?

I am not defending it. The company wants to use it in negotiations ( leverage)
And we have bigger fish to fry. Get it?

Latest resources

Back