• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

King of the Union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Raj lives on Planet Clueless. This has been proven time and time again.

Or Planet Lupee!

The message says, "NJASAP will host a picketing event in Omaha."

You said, "No one said WE ARE going to Omaha period. That never happened."

How are you coming to that conclusion? They did say it. The fact that it was canceled doesn't change that.

And when you say "They" did it, I do believe it was ALL the eboard, no? The Rogue 4 had a chance to voice their opinions but voted in the affirmative.

For all intensive purposes, their view was they were voting on whether or not to research the possibilities of a picket.

NOT to announce a picket was going to occur like what happened...

Which from what I understand was just the final straw, in a series of events over the last couple years, that the 4 EBoard members witnessed that made them believe Luthi was not the right person for the job.

It's amazing how on one side you have Luthi and his buds, who see the state of the company one way. Then you have the 4 who don't believe Luthi and see a different picture of how the company is handling business..

Based on Luthi's public statements and past Union leadership, I tend to believe he is playing the typical "scare the troops into conformity" rather than presenting the information in it's entirety...

From Luthi it's all negative company this and that... yet not one word about any of the positive changes occurring at NJA that may bring them back to greatness.

Look at the January 13th 411. How are you interpreting that to say anything other than exactly what it says in plain English?

Wait a minute.... what are you still doing in here talking about this?? Last week I was admonished by you for doing the same thing...

Whether you're for or against the recall, this is a stupid place to be having this discussion. :rolleyes:

As BentOver rightly pointed out, the furloughees are locked out of any meaningful discussions on our board. Since it was his thread, I didn't see any harm in correcting the gross misinformation raj posted.

It's still a stupid place to talk about it, though. :D

As BentOver rightly pointed out, the furloughees are locked out of any meaningful discussions on our board. Since it was his thread, I didn't see any harm in correcting the gross misinformation raj posted.

It's still a stupid place to talk about it, though. :D

What's the diff? Your management also reads the union message board.

What's the diff? Your management also reads the union message board.
How true. The rest of the world doesn't, however. If Luthi and Co hadn't been, and continue to be complete tools about the msg board we could discuss it there.

Latest resources

Back