JetBlue Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Backflip,

Good news, congrats. How long ago did you apply to 'Blue? Did you attend the AirInc. seminar at DFW last month? Anyone else out there hear anything yet?

Thanks,

dl

Lifter,

Flew T-1s at Laughlin.

dlredline,

I first applied to JetBlue 18 months ago when they had the old system. Then reapplied in Feb 2002 when the new system was put on line. I didn't attend the AirInc. conference at DFW last month, but I did a year ago. I don't think that it helped. I stood in the JB line 3 times, wore a blue tie and tried to smooze as much as possible but nothing happend. I'm just happy (and very surprised) they emailed. Hopefully I'll talk to someone tomorrow.

Good luck.
backflip

Our system is designed is to provide everybody a level playing field for getting an interview.

Just for the record, visiting us at an Air Inc. conference will not help you get an interview. Look at the Air Inc. conference as an opportunity to meet our recruiters and ask questions. The people who pull the records out of the database for interviews have no idea if you've been to an Air Inc. conference and it certainly doesn't weigh into the decision to offer you an interview.

Even the LORs we can now write online while your application is on file are not even considered until after you are selected to interview.

Those looking for an inside track may find it frustrating that there is no inside track! That is by design in our attempt to be as fair as possible to all qualified candidates. The best thing you can do is check you online application and update at least once a month. Good luck!

Email from Dean

If you didn't get the update email from Dean, and your email is all correct in the online application, PM me with your email address and I'll ask Dean if he included you in the group emailing, or if you slipped through the cracks somehow. I know he attempted to email everybody with a current online application on file. If he missed somebody, I'm sure he would like to investigate why. If there is a trend, I'm sure our IT guys will investigate and fix the disconnect.

While he tried to send one to everybody in a bulk mailing, with 4,200+ apps on file, some of them may have been rejected by email servers or gotten lost in the system. When he was trying to notify several of us about class date information over a year ago, he had some problems with getting the emails through AOL. I know he looked into the problem and fixed it somehow, but I'm not sure how.

Anyone else getting called by 'Blue for the March 5 interview?

dl

dlredline,
The people I know that got notified were required to return their package by 18 Feb. So I'm assuming that if we haven't got notified by now, its not good news.
Let's hope the rumor about another round in Apr is true. Good luck to both of us.

Lifter,

What where the profiles of the guys that you know that got called. I am working on a theory..

Chaz

One guy average time 3300 T-1s, KC-10s KC-135s,
One guy furloughed airlines 5000+ A-320
other guy C-141 DC-9 furloughed ex mil 7000+.

I don't see a pattern except a diverse grouping from all fields. Which is what I heard they are trying to do, keep a good cross-section of individuals to work off each others strengths. Guess my 5000+ C-17, T-1A, C-141 time didn't spark the computer to spit me out. Hopefully, maybe the next round.

Have you heard if the 15 Apr interview is a rumor of somewhat a fact?

Another 5 weeks of wondering, boy I look forward to that.

Good luck to all the really want to fly for JetBlue

30 Apr -- Count on it

No question about it. Interviews are currently scheduled for 30 Apr. Maybe I'll see you there.

Latest resources

Back