JetBlue Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dlredline

Anybody know when 'Blue is suppose to start calling for their mext round of interviews?

dl

Friend of mine was called yesterday to interview soon. Sorry, but I think he said in 2 weeks :eek:

PUKE

Tanker,
Good to hear they are calling. What is his background and did he go to the Air Inc Seminar in Dallas? Any additional information would be interesting.

Hope more people hear good news soon. Tell him congrats for me. Are you currently flying T-1s if so where?

We nomally do an interview of about 50-80 people every other month. I think the last one was Jan 15 so the next one should be in early march. The really cool thing about our interview is it is a very low stress event the 2 people you will be talking to just want to get a feel for what type of person you are. We also pay for your hotel and if you need a cab for LGA we pay for that too.

good luck to all

I think Dean said either Mar 5 or 6 was the next interview date. They were re-working the on-line apps and fine tuning the database criteria early last week to get the latest info on the interviewees.

I've posted this info on other threads, but it seems relevant here as well.

Dean's latest stats are that about 80% of those interviewed go to Phase II and about 90% of those in Phase II get hired. Those not hired usually have something in their background check that doesn't pan out well.

Hope this helps and happy landings

Hey Tanker,

Did your friend get called by JB for a March interview? Anyone out there getting called? Insights......anyone.......Bueler.......Bueler?

dl

I haven't heard of any calls yet. I think the application update email they sent to everyone was a clue that they wanted everyone to have the opportunity to correct their applications before the draw.

Chaz

Last edited:
chazman said:
I haven't heard of any calls yet. I think the generic Application update email they sent to everyone was a clue that they wanted everyone to have the opportunity to correct their appliactions before the draw.

Chaz

Thanks for the quick reply, Chaz. What "generic application update" are you referring to? I've had mine ine since Aug. '02 and have never received an email from 'Blue.

Thanks again.

dl

Latest resources

Back