• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue circus revisited- 1st stuck in the lav, now the cargo hold

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
" Zantop too, but the guy woke up and starting kicking the floor and the crew heard/felt it and came back."

Now let's not mess up a really good story here....

The crew actually was level in cruise when they heard a knocking at the cockpit door.

This was quite disconcerting, at night, in a freighter.

The F/E looked through the peep hole and saw a small Indian type fellow standing there crying and yelling "where are you taking me!!"

The F/E asked the Captain "what should I do?" to which our intrepid hero one Captain Thomas ( The Cooch Monster ) Cucinotta replied: " Let the poor F-cker in if he doesn't have gun!"

Turns out our friend Habib was a drunken frat boy from BOS, and his buddies had walked out to the loading dock at the Zantop facility and dumped his passed out azz into a box of car parts.

Next thing he knows he wakes up ( Not in the belly ) in the main deck cargo area, in the dark, in the cold, in a box, while hearing the incessant drone of 4 out of synch Allison 501's growling at him.

Freaked him out a bit...as well as it did the Crew when they heard him knock on the door.

That's the way I remember it.

Back in the day.

Sigh.

YKMKR

Your story may be true (never heard that one) but the one I am referring to never made it off the ground. The crew taxied out and heard/felt faint 'knocking' and decided to taxi back to the ramp. Cargo loader locked in the LOWER bin admitted that he fell asleep.

Fast preflight

... The crew taxied out and heard/felt faint 'knocking' and decided to taxi back to the ramp....

Supposedly, a similar thing happened on a passenger airliner once. The knocking was from a passenger at the cockpit door who said: "Excuse me, but there are no flight attendants on this airplane."

Wake up and grab a handle to open a cargo door in a pressurized bin? That's refreshing!

"Capt, it looks like we just took a rat-strike in no.2"
"We're gonna be in the Hudson"

I was thinking more in terms of having the handle turn on the ol' "belly compartment occupied" light, but having it actually pop a door or vent would tend to get everyone's attention as well ... a bit extreme for me, though.

Besides, rats smell bad enough without having gone through a motor!:puke:

I wouldn't be surprised if he files some sort of lawsuit... gets promoted and the cockpit crew screwed.

Um yea!! Pilot does weight and balance... it was totally wrong... FAA action? I shouldn't give anyone ideas.:eek:

Supposedly, a similar thing happened on a passenger airliner once. The knocking was from a passenger at the cockpit door who said: "Excuse me, but there are no flight attendants on this airplane."

That was a BAE146 in SAN. It was about the time AA bought Aircal. It was a knock by a little Japanese woman right after they made their FA's prepare for takeoff PA. They had a mechanical delay at the gate so the FA's went to get something to eat. While they were gone it got fixed, the agent threw the pax on the plane and they taxiied out to the runway with no FA's on board. That knock probably saved a huge fine.

I hope the pilot goes after this idiot!!!!

NEW YORK, Apr 2, 2009 (UPI via COMTEX) -- A New York judge ruled a JetBlue pilot did not act improperly when he advised a stand-by passenger to "hang out" in the bathroom.
U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska said in tossing the $2 million lawsuit Monday that the pilot's actions during the San Diego-to-New York flight were not, as the suit claimed, outrageous, the New York Post reported Thursday.
Court documents said the passenger, Gokham Mutlu, had been in a jump seat until it was needed by a flight attendant and then finished the flight in a lavatory on advice from the pilot.
"The pilot never threatened plaintiff or forced him into the lavatory," Preska wrote in her ruling.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/judge-tosses-jetblue-bathroom-suit/story.aspx?guid=%7BE7165821-ACC2-4B15-842C-777AB260ABF4%7D&dist=msr_3

was that the gay lover of a b6 fa?

problably set the whole thing up.

Latest resources

Back