• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue A-320 to Land at ORD 1030AM CST

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for your information. I would imagine after reading this forum and seeing the garbage on display by "professional pilots" day in and day out here that your impression of pilots is not favorable.

nah, controllers have web-boards too, and i have seen this stuff elsewhere. the pilots i deal with at JFK at least are always very professional. it really is a pleasure to work with all of you who fly in and out of the NY area.

nah, controllers have web-boards too, and i have seen this stuff elsewhere. the pilots i deal with at JFK at least are always very professional. it really is a pleasure to work with all of you who fly in and out of the NY area.

B6 Rocks! :p

I just watched the CNBC coverage (1225 EST) The first question asked by Phil Lebeau was not about ORD service, guess what he asked about............................

Neeleman's response. "Certainly if we had to do it again we would have asked for headquarters approval"

The next was about dirty cabins.

CNBC obviously caught him off guard. DN was stuck standing in the rain, while he snapped his gum. You could tel he frustrated not to get his message about new service across.

Hope the news keeps digging for trash. The free publicity is great! JBLU stock up 20% in one week!

Sure, your stock also went up when you announced slowing growth. Seems like you can't sustain that huge growth you used to have. Selling planes, slowing deliveries, good for you guys. SWF should be fun with Airtran there, and ORD will smack you around like a bi-atch. Enjoy that. Your on-time performance, which already is in the toilet due to JFK and our numerous Dash 8s in your way, will slide even more. Good times.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Like JB is not used to delays at BOS, JFK, EWR, LGA? Yeah, those Dash 8s fly around empty and their pilots can't tell the difference between an E190 and A320. What happened to that great SONG service? Now Delta is putting those same passengers on Dash 8s? What, no TVs and I have to listen to those props too? Great!

Like JB is not used to delays at BOS, JFK, EWR, LGA? Yeah, those Dash 8s fly around empty and their pilots can't tell the difference between an E190 and A320. What happened to that great SONG service? Now Delta is putting those same passengers on Dash 8s? What, no TVs and I have to listen to those props too? Great!

Are you sure about that? Your major hub operations is at a standstill around 6pm every night. And, most people have never seen an E190, and it probably looks the same as an A320 at night when you are number 40 in line to takeoff behind 24 heavies and 15 RJs. Where did that great Song service go? IT beat you guys in several polls (Reader's Digest to name one), and now it is spread out to try to help our mainline and the old bags there. But, those Song planes now compete with FIRST CLASS on transcons, which also includes live TV (Dish Network) and bigger seats. That beats your service hands down, and we make money off of it. Our best customers now get first class again, and Dish Network live TV. And the pax on those Dash 8s come from cities we didn't serve before from JFK (ALB, PVD, BDL), and they now are connected to the world. Wake up from your 11 hour turn old man! (your POI says you can actually do one more leg to JAX! Go for it stud)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yeah, Delta's major hub, the ATL has no problems with delays now does it.

Your better than that last post general. How about "yeah our old product needed improvement, so we we stole, I mean borrowed, I mean used as much as we could from Jetblue, and called it Song." Give credit where credit is due with the Live TV idea.

Shouldn't you be calling for more paycuts through your union? You voted to lower the bar on that last vote didn't you? You get a little heat from that?

At least JB is addressing the fatigue issue. Clearly there is room for improvement there, I keep reading about accidents where pilots were fatigued, yet totally legal. I guess it is resistance to change, or less about safety, more about protecting union jobs.

Two things, is ALPA doing anything about this, I would like to read it? And the main champion of this project was a lifelong Delta pilot, D Bushy. Just a data point.

Also, just like when you read about a mishap in the paper, you don't go making up your mind after reading it, the deliberate person will wait until the full story is out there. Me thinks there is more than the WSJ report, maybe, just maybe.

Just when I was starting to like what you were writing.

Are you sure about that? Your major hub operations is at a standstill around 6pm every night. And, most people have never seen an E190, and it probably looks the same as an A320 at night when you are number 40 in line to takeoff behind 24 heavies and 15 RJs. Where did that great Song service go? IT beat you guys in several polls (Reader's Digest to name one), and now it is spread out to try to help our mainline and the old bags there. But, those Song planes now compete with FIRST CLASS on transcons, which also includes live TV (Dish Network) and bigger seats. That beats your service hands down, and we make money off of it. Our best customers now get first class again, and Dish Network live TV. And the pax on those Dash 8s come from cities we didn't serve before from JFK (ALB, PVD, BDL), and they now are connected to the world. Wake up from your 11 hour turn old man! (your POI says you can actually do one more leg to JAX! Go for it stud)

Bye Bye--General Lee
I hear Delta is going to try song again as they can't repaint the 75's yet. Changing the "S" for a "B" (hand painted though) or some black speed tape, and Bob's your uncle. New call sign of Delta smoke a "Bong". At least y'all get there happy and with the munchies!
:pimp:

You voted to lower the bar on that last vote didn't you? You get a little heat from that?

How exactly did Delta "lower the bar" with their latest contract?

As usual,,General Lee can't help bash B6...I could say about a million things about UAL ,but I don't. Try to say something positive for a change General.

Observation. Doesn't the General work for Mama Della?

Another thing, countless B6 guys had a fricken field day with the "legacy" guys for the last five years. Turnabout get's a hall pass? I don't think so.

Amazing.

Latest resources

Back