• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue 6/29 Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is JB primarily hiring into the Bus or E190 this summer? I've heard 190 classes have been reduced but was wondering about the near-term.

I think currently there are a string of Airbus classes running, but as summer approaches there will be an overall reduction in the classes (usually anticipating a slower winter). I'd imagine 190 classes to begin sometime in the near future, while deliveries have slowed so that Embraer can work out some kinks, there still are 190's coming....Mind you I'm not a JB employee but I do follow their news.

Airbus classes are what most are going to. We are fat on 190 crews now, especially fo's. I think things will level out at the end of the year but for now, expect a 320 class.

I'm on the 29th as well. I guess the going rate is black suit and blue tie? The Airbus sounds great! Good luck to everyone!

Please dont wear a blue tie....
I cant tell you how many come wearing the blue tie...its almost a joke at this point. We had one guy show up wearing an actual jetblue crew tie that his girlfriend got for him..she worked for us.

Latest resources

Back