Isp

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyChicaga said:
I use Worldnet AT&T, and it is GREAT. I can dialup from anywhere (I've used it in like 12 states, haven't had a chance for others), and speed seems to always be ballpark around 52.2k. E-mail works great... I use Microsoft Outlook (not Outlook Express) with two different addresses, and it works real well.

www.att.net

I wouldn't go near AOL. I wouldn't use that crap program if they paid me. It sucks. :mad:

For dial up I would rate these guys and Earthlink the best. AT&T used to be IBM.Net and there are numbers all around the world. I used to use this when I travelled in Europe. I use AT&T as my backup when my cable goes down and for when I am on the road. Earthlink seems to have a few more numbers in the more rural areas if you need that. Stay away from AOL. There is no reason to pay the extra money if you want to surf the Internet and not use its packaged online site.

- AZPilot

I agree with the above posts. As an ex-AOL-er, I got tired of the pop-ups, ads and the bloated software.

I use www.gotaccess.net and am very happy with the service. They have web based email, 15,000+ access numbers and NO ADVERTISING. I think they're great, but then again I'm biased.... I own the company.

Here's the pitch....our "retail rate" is $18.95/mo.....sign up using the PROMOTIONAL CODE "Pilot" and the rate drops to $15.95/mo.

In addition, we'll donate $3.00 of your monthly access fee each month to Flightinfo.com.

End of pitch...

sdflyer2.....

Latest resources

Back