Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sydeseet

Huge Member
Has anyone paid the $38.00 for this???? I've heard of application fees but to pay money to take a test that might allow you to submit an application seems truly ludicrous to me. Especially for an airline that has failed before. Has anyone had success with them??? Is it worth the money??? Jeez.

Personally, I wouldn't pay the fee. Too many websites out there that offer free viewing of jobs.

Go to Indigo's website. If I remember correctly, there is an online app or something like that. If not, I'd be you'd find their address.

Best of luck,

2000Flyer

Last edited:
Same as USA Jet

The $38 is paid to the same screening company that USA Jet uses. Would anyone have applied at JB 2 yearts ago if they used this service, with the history of upstarts?

Problem is, there's probably a ton of pilots who have paid the money to take the test. Yes, I've been to both websites & stopped filling out the apps when they wanted my credit card number. :mad:

Job boards

I would be very hesitant to spend the money, especially if the job was listed online. I have discovered two jobs posted online within the past week that were not legitimate. I spoke with the chief pilot at both companies who were quite confused because they had not submitted any ads for pilots, and the companies were in fact not hiring at all.

Latest resources

Back