• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Increased Comair Fulough Numbers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, you guys are the biggest p#ssys out there. By the way heres a list of your guys accidents seems like a lot of pilot error goes into Delta crashes from this list. http://www.airdisaster.com/cgi-bin/airline_detail.cgi?airline=Delta+Air+Lines
This also leaves out the flight that departed 28 in CLE just missing the trees(suppose to depart 24, 23 at the time). I think your flaming, but in case not I hope your car's brakes fail next time your on your way to work. I'll let everyone play in their mind what they would like to have happen to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, you guys are the biggest p#ssys out there. By the way HERES a list of YOUR GUYS accidents seems like a lot of pilot error goes into Delta crashes from this list. http://www.airdisaster.com/cgi-bin/airline_detail.cgi?airline=Delta+Air+Lines
This also leaves out the flight that departed 28 in CLE just missing the trees(SUPPOSE to depart 24, 23 at the time). I think YOUR flaming, but in case not I hope your car's brakes fail next time YOUR on your way to work. I'll let everyone play in their mind what they would like to have happen to you.

Geez, at least Comair pilots can spell! I wouldn't pay any attention to ignorant critics who sound like hillbillies!

I'm tempted to ask the guys at Delta if you're as big of an ass at work as you are on here. Don't worry about how I know you're real name....but I do.

I think you should out him so we all know.

I was able to look up this jerks IP number and trace his account data...it's for reaL It's all legal and public record if you know how to access it. However, it wouldn't be ethical nor legal for me to post it on here. Sorry guys, I know he's an ass and would likely out an "amateur comair pilot" but I won't play that game. However, I have friends (Fo's) at Delta and would like to know if this guy is for real.

Last edited:
By the way, getting ready to go fishing with a friend of mine whose an evil attorney. He said there is nothing illegal about my posting "detailed" directions as to how to attain such information. Maybe not ethical but VERY legal. Hmmmmm... nah, maybe i shouldn't.

By the way, getting ready to go fishing with a friend of mine whose an evil attorney. He said there is nothing illegal about my posting "detailed" directions as to how to attain such information. Maybe not ethical but VERY legal. Hmmmmm... nah, maybe i shouldn't.

You guys are a piece of work. I am an ass because I post my anger at the Comair pilot group for the actions they took at the expense of Delta pilots. This makes me an ass to work with? But you clowns are posting such things as pulling a train on my wife, and thats real mature. Pot meet Kettle! Lets just agree to disagree. I hope Comair pilots suffer the way we did as they went through their massive expansion, massive upgrades, increased quality of life, greater pay, fighting our scope, making a senority grab, filing a lawsuit for millions and millions of dollars in the RJDC garbage. I have no harsh feeling to ASA or any other pilot group, no I do not know everything about flying (you all always say that) and I do not think that any pilot at Delta is any better than anyone else. Comair kicked us hard while we were down, you cant expect for us all to forget that can you! My apologies to any other pilot group!

You guys are a piece of work. I am an ass because I post my anger at the Comair pilot group for the actions they took at the expense of Delta pilots. This makes me an ass to work with? But you clowns are posting such things as pulling a train on my wife, and thats real mature. Pot meet Kettle! Lets just agree to disagree. I hope Comair pilots suffer the way we did as they went through their massive expansion, massive upgrades, increased quality of life, greater pay, fighting our scope, making a senority grab, filing a lawsuit for millions and millions of dollars in the RJDC garbage. I have no harsh feeling to ASA or any other pilot group, no I do not know everything about flying (you all always say that) and I do not think that any pilot at Delta is any better than anyone else. Comair kicked us hard while we were down, you cant expect for us all to forget that can you! My apologies to any other pilot group!

The pilots that are facing furlough at Comair had nothing to do with what happened with you when you got furloughed. And now you are taking joy on the "new guys" that may be facing furlough? Truly pathetic. You should think about your statements before posting.

I am still missing how everything that you are bitter about has anything to do with Comair pilots being dangerous.

Latest resources

Back