• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Increased Comair Fulough Numbers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
acarpe3448, do you understand that the harm you wish upon others will eventually come back to you whether it be a furlough of your own or a pulmonary embolism in the prime of your life. you cant afford to have enemies in this industry and you manage to have enemies you never even met.
p.s You are a tool.
p.p.s acarpe means unfruitful or sterile.

Yes, MP resigned "effective immediately" to pursue other opportunities (ie Unemployment Line). SB took over his position and was promoted to Dir of Ops and "System Wide" CP. Now if they can get DS out...

actually, MP left to go work for his wife's family's company. Less work, tons more $$.

I was happy to see him go, but he's far from unemployed.

acarpe3448, do you understand that the harm you wish upon others will eventually come back to you whether it be a furlough of your own or a pulmonary embolism in the prime of your life. you cant afford to have enemies in this industry and you manage to have enemies you never even met.
p.s You are a tool.
p.p.s acarpe means unfruitful or sterile.

Oh my gosh! You idiot! You dont think I am prepared for that? I have spent 5 years building my business on the side. I fly because I love it, but I can live very, very well without it!

Wow talk about flame bait. I think its really funny how some guys try to act so tough behind their computer screens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me guess..... You fly with a professional pilot group? Your pilots never make mistakes? Your pilot group is the creme of the crop and each one of them had to walk 5 miles up hill in the snow to get to work when they first got hired?

I challenge you to prove to us that your pilot group has a clean NTSB record. Where do you see Comair pilots paying for jobs? It may have happened years and years ago, but I am pretty sure this isn't the case.

You say our pilots are amatures.... I don't know who you work for, but I believe that the experience of this pilot group is probably far above most other regionals.

I believe it is people like you that write statements like the one above that are truely the most dangerous. When you feel that you know everything about flying and that you are not succeptable to its dangers, this is clearly the time when you need to hang up the headset before you lead the next tragedy.

How would you feel if the next tragedy was lead by you with the worst possible outcome and your family got a change to read that professional post of yours?

Normally I get a chuckle out of your posts but this one crossed the line. To say this couldn't happen to you is the height of arrogance even is this is flame bait.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back