• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Ready, UNION AT FLEX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bluenose nailed it. I suggest everyone reread his post 10 times. Then when your done read it another 10. Very accurate and well spoken.

What was the threat on yammer ?

Mr Flex605, Is anyone starting a drive at flex other then signing up on your thread posted here. Thx. Just wondering

Yes they are. Should be officially kicked off today as a matter of fact.

Stby. Should get real interesting from here on out. I think the Flex guys are going to surprise a lot of people.

I would like to say congratulations to the recent announcement from the FlexJet Pilots on their organizing committee. I know that putting your name out like that takes some very consideration before doing it in the hostile environment that you guys now find yourselves. Do congratulations and well done guys!

As an original member of the organizing committee at TM, I commend the FLEX folks who recently stepped up. I know (from personal experience) how stressful it is to go public as an organizer, but am confident that unity in our industry is the only way to go. We still have an uphill battle facing us, but at least we are all starting the clock. I would like to be one of the first to wish you all luck, and hope we can work together to better our sector of the industry.

WS

Latest resources

Back