• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

im gonna say something thay I will regret... I miss Falcons

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh boy this is fun! You guys crack me up. Actually to be flying anything in this day and age is a privilege. Best wishes to you all.

...For real - I would fly a Cirrus for the right pay, right schedule, and good job security.

Yeah but if ya get violated cuz u can't find the right switches in a maze of switches, buttons, and dials u won't be flying long. Yikes!This plane needs a flight engineer. LOL!I agree though, any flying job in this economy is a miracle. Good luck to everyone.

Yeah but if ya get violated cuz u can't find the right switches in a maze of switches, buttons, and dials u won't be flying long. Yikes!This plane needs a flight engineer...

A flight engineer on a Cessna Product? I think all of the model's COULD be single pilot.

A flight engineer on a Cessna Product? I think all of the model's COULD be single pilot.

Maybe after you've flown it awhile. That said, a 50 I could do single pilot a lot easier than this thing.

I'm coming out of a highly advanced, automated airplane with simple, highly redundant systems into less automated, less sophisticated ones. It is probably harder to go backwards than forwards. Maybe.

I'm glad my first type was the EMB because I think I would have been overloaded in anything else. Maybe I have ADHD or something...

Last edited:
Never got a PM from ya, LD....

I went from a CRJ to a Citation II...its not a hard transition.

Sure you've got switches vs. push-button selectors and not much in the plane is automated, but really, there's simple not that much *to* automate on a straight-winged Citation.

I'm not on the II though. :)

Let me try to PM you again.

(BTW, I thought the CRJ was busier than the ERJ up front, also, after all those years J/S on them. I got very lucky to go to the Embraer as a first jet. Very lucky.)

when you say CRJ, you must remember the 700/900 are much improved and a little more automated than the 100/200 :)

I guess I should have said I came from the stretch Challenger with no FADEC that made you turn your own anti-ice on, then...

Latest resources

Back