• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I got the job!!! I got the job!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't let it go to your head! You're not the first puke in this industry to have won the crotch lottery and have mommy or daddy pull the string. Just remember that the other end of the string is quite often bloody!

Congrats!

KiddDynomite

Congrats, good to hear people are still hiring. Those of us who are gainfully employed in this market should be thankful.

As earlier suggested, study hard, be sharp, and perhaps most importantly... use good judgement. There are plenty of horror stories out there about people getting hired by upper management instead of the Chief Pilot. This can sometimes be a hairy situation. Some chief pilots don't like to have someone shoved down their throats by the upper tiers.

As for the nay-sayers, It is, by in large, who you know that gets you the job... This is NOTHING NEW!!!! But.... It's your skill and professionalism that will keep the job yours. When we all sit in our respective seats we should remember that there's teams of pilots that would love to have our jobs, NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT IT AT THE TIME....

Again, congratulations... Good luck.

Cograts on the job. Corporate is a good life style, one I enjoy very much. CL60 had some great advice. Be humble and study hard, many would like to be in your shoes. See ya FL370!

Latest resources

Back