Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How Junior will JFK go for Comair Captains??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetflyer

Concerned Citizen
Just wondering what other Comair pilots thought about how junior JFK will go for Captains?

I'm hoping to upgrade into JFK so I'm hoping it dips far enough down for me to get it. What pilot seniority do you guys think JFK Captains will go down to?

GSO went down to 1214. I am guessing that JFK will go to 1350. Any other opinions?

ALSO HOW MANY current CA's do you guys think will bid the JFK domicile?
I'm guessing 30.

What are all of your opinions?

Jet

I don't think JFK will go very junior in the left seat. I've talked with a number of Florida captains that will be bidding it, or so they say. I'd be surprised to see 10 upgrades initially.

We'll find out soon enough....

Jfk

Overheard a CP in the trailers last night. He was telling his "audience" that if there are more than 24 upgrades out of the vacancy bid then there will be a displacement bid for the surplus of CVG captains. Take it for what its worth....

Shafted

I've been hearing tons of senior FL guys talk about bidding for JFK. While it's possible they're blowing smoke for their own amusement, most seem to think it will be an easier commute for them.

Here's hoping a boatload of senior TPA commuters bid it!;)

I know for a fact that one of the TPA Captains bid for JFK yesterday, because I was sitting in Ops with him as he filled out the Bid Form.
Good Luck!

Between Song and B6 should be a pretty easy commute from florida. As a B6'er who commutes on Comair every week, I look forward to being able to return the favor.

I assume that CVG will be going junior for fo's with all these new bases? Or is that me being foolish

cvg is going to be very very senior.. All newhires are being told to forget about cvg initially. A few of them have left class after hearing that.

other than JFK what would be junior?

Latest resources

Back