• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hold on tight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Check out the Directional Capital LOA at the very end of the CBA.

Yes, I've read the LOA. The LOA is between Directional Capital, LLC, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, and the Pilots in the service of Flight Options.

From today's press release:

"...agreement for the sale of Flexjet's activities to Flexjet, LLC, a newly-created company funded by a group led by Directional Aviation Capital".

Is Directional Aviation Capital the same as Directional Capital LLC as listed in the LOA? Is this just a nuance of names? Or is it a Sec. 1 loophole big enough to fly a Global through?

Flex doesn't have a 135 certificate, but CitationAir has a VERY desirable one that is well structured...hmmm? This isn't over...

Let me sneak this question into this thread.

What was the maximum pilot strength Options has ever been at? I just told someone it was near 1000. Am I correct?

You are correct.

I'm looking at a seniority list from May 2004. We were at 1009 pilots.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Looking at the orders announced it would seem there would need to be hiring to that strength or greater.

My point is I do not think hiring will be easy unless pay goes up because of the expected hiring at Majors and Regionals who i also believe will need to bump up the pay. I saw $5000 signing bonuses mentioned somewhere on the regional board

Yes, I've read the LOA. The LOA is between Directional Capital, LLC, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, and the Pilots in the service of Flight Options.

From today's press release:

"...agreement for the sale of Flexjet's activities to Flexjet, LLC, a newly-created company funded by a group led by Directional Aviation Capital".

Is Directional Aviation Capital the same as Directional Capital LLC as listed in the LOA? Is this just a nuance of names? Or is it a Sec. 1 loophole big enough to fly a Global through?

Is Resilience Capital in that MOU?

Latest resources

Back