• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hold on tight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First and second. Maybe even the third...unless it's snooty beer.

It's been a couple of days now, and the enormity of our (FO pilots) screwing is just beginning to sink in. After 5+ years of grinding our faces into the dirt with fire-sale wages, worn out equipment, and Nextant Franken-jets, our parent company just spent 185 mil to buy a competing fractional, and pledged to spend another 5.2 billion to make it the classiest, most modern fleet in the industry. For the first time ever, I literally couldn't eat last night, my food stuck in my throat.

To paraphrase that great old quote by Clark Griswold in Christmas Vacation:

"Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Kenn Ricci, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there in Cleveland with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-azz, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh1t he is! Hallelujah! Holy sh1t! Where's the Tylenol?"

Latest resources

Back