History question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You hoping for that Dan?

Not in the least. The reality is I think you guys will be fine. I think the AT pilots will be pretty stoked to be at SWA once the dust settles and the SWA pilots will realize they didn't get hurt. You still perceive me as a SWA basher? My posts on here were aimed at the over the top "SWA is the best and everyone else sucks and you should be happy to be stapled" attitude that permeated this board. Think of it as similar to someone who thinks their religion is the only correct one and everyone else's is wrong. Just because you don't agree that only one religion is the "right" one doesn't mean you are an atheist.
I also think the whole SWA will rule the world attitude a little over the top too. The simple truth is you are good at what you do, but SWA is not the end all be all of air travel. The reality is you are going to be getting more competition from VA and JetBlue as they grow, you couldn't kick Alaska's ass in their market nor could you ours were we fly and DAL Amr UAL have become a bit of a fortress that are no longer as vulnerable as they once were. I did a stint at PeopleExpress. It's not that easy for a LCC carrier to make the transition to International flying, you couldn't beat the legacies at that game, you would have to find ways around them.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back