• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hawaiian goes Airbus, orders 24

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You'll have to learn how to "monitor" the airplane instead of flying it. Congrats on the growth.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Don't worry, I taught HAL everything he needs to know about flying an Airbus;)

You'll have to learn how to "monitor" the airplane instead of flying it. Congrats on the growth.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Not suprised you were the one to say what you did. Have you ever flown any Airbus equiptment? The old Boeing vs. Airbus argument is boring and childish, what does it matter what type they are getting? You should be carefull when you get off your high horse, you might step in something you don't like.

Not suprised you were the one to say what you did. Have you ever flown any Airbus equiptment? The old Boeing vs. Airbus argument is boring and childish, what does it matter what type they are getting? You should be carefull when you get off your high horse, you might step in something you don't like.

Don't be so sensitive Grandpa. He was being his sarcastic self. Everyone knows the Airbus is a computer GEEK'S dream. Now, turn off your "stories" and go back to bed.

Great news about the growth Hawaiian dudes!

Boeing makes a pilot's aircraft. The Airbus just won't last, and the automation isn't safe unless it is in a controlled scenario.

If it ain't Boeing, I ain't going!

Don't be so sensitive Grandpa. He was being his sarcastic self. Everyone knows the Airbus is a computer GEEK'S dream. Now, turn off your "stories" and go back to bed.

Great news about the growth Hawaiian dudes!

Son, I think you are on the wrong forum. You might be more at home on the regional or charter forum!

Latest resources

Back