• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HA Interview prep?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree 100%.. Although interview preps are probably helpful in some airline interviews... I don't see Hawaiian being one of them...

I went through the process, joked a bit, laughed at some of my own goofy stories, was nervous and even told them I was suffering from dry mouth the whole panel interview. Joked around with the sim guys. Smiled alot and shook hands with the same guy about a dozen times just because of the nerves...

I feel I was social, seemed somewhat fun to be around, and because I wanted the job it showed through..

I was sucessful. Not the best interview I've ever done but in terms of coming across as someone they could spend a trip with I think it went well.

Best advice I can give is be yourself. Try not to close yourself off because you are trying to act "too" professional. Don't swear like a trucker, but don't be a statue in there...

Remember they do this alot, especially now, so they know everyone is nervous. They hear alot of the same answers, see alot of the same sim mistakes etc....In the end it's all about whether they would like to spend time in a cockpit with you.. the rest (sim, math tests etc), are just something you have to power through and hope to score well....

Well put! Thats kind of how I fealt too! Best of luck!

Latest resources

Back