HA Interview prep?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sir Innocenti

Anybody have a decent professional interview prep course (higher power, emerald coast etc) with the recent HA info they would recommend? T.I.A....

I wouldn't bother, it won't be too technical more of a personality type thing for the interview. They will be hiring for lots of long-haul so they want experience and long term employees. The math test seems to the most difficult for most and you can't really study for the psych test.

Wear a suit and tie. Shine your shoes, cut your hair and nails. Smile if you can. Say, "Sir, and Ma'am", I think you'll get the job....good lick sir!

We've helped a handful successfully get hired this year. Check us out:

emeraldcoastinterviewconsulting.com

We've helped a handful successfully get hired this year. Check us out:

emeraldcoastinterviewconsulting.com
A friend I'm trying to get interviewed is currently using your service. He has nothing but great things to say about it.

emerald coast does a good job in basic interview prep that would be great for any airline. Hawaiian has a pretty straight forward process that from what I hear is not really possible to prepare for beyond basic interview prep.

emerald coast does a good job in basic interview prep that would be great for any airline. Hawaiian has a pretty straight forward process that from what I hear is not really possible to prepare for beyond basic interview prep.

I agree 100%.. Although interview preps are probably helpful in some airline interviews... I don't see Hawaiian being one of them...

I went through the process, joked a bit, laughed at some of my own goofy stories, was nervous and even told them I was suffering from dry mouth the whole panel interview. Joked around with the sim guys. Smiled alot and shook hands with the same guy about a dozen times just because of the nerves...

I feel I was social, seemed somewhat fun to be around, and because I wanted the job it showed through..

I was sucessful. Not the best interview I've ever done but in terms of coming across as someone they could spend a trip with I think it went well.

Best advice I can give is be yourself. Try not to close yourself off because you are trying to act "too" professional. Don't swear like a trucker, but don't be a statue in there...

Remember they do this alot, especially now, so they know everyone is nervous. They hear alot of the same answers, see alot of the same sim mistakes etc....In the end it's all about whether they would like to spend time in a cockpit with you.. the rest (sim, math tests etc), are just something you have to power through and hope to score well....

Latest resources

Back