Good Regional Job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wt219200

Since everyone loves to bash regionals this should be a good thread. Does anyone have anything good to say about any regional? Which is the most respected regional, who treats their pilots half way decent? "None of them do" will probably be the first response so I'll get that out of the way. But seriously does anyone like any regional. My vote goes to Cape Air, never heard a bad thing about them. What's everyone else got?

Cape Air ................

Nobody stay there long enough to complaint.....

ask the old guys if there is anyone

wt219200 said:
Since everyone loves to bash regionals this should be a good thread. Does anyone have anything good to say about any regional? Which is the most respected regional, who treats their pilots half way decent? "None of them do" will probably be the first response so I'll get that out of the way. But seriously does anyone like any regional. My vote goes to Cape Air, never heard a bad thing about them. What's everyone else got?

My airline is great, we overnight at your girlfriend's house

You are very naive to believe that pilots are going to get on this website and talk about how great their jobs are! I honestly heard the story of a pilot at a major carrier bitching because he "only" made $14,000 one month. Go figure. Here's an oxymoron for you- contented regional pilot.

I have been at Air Wisconsin for 6 years. I have been furloughed, had my pay cut, and have lived in 4 different domiciles. Even with all that, I really enjoy working here. I feel like I work at one of the best airlines in this segment of the industry.

To be completely honest I enjoyed my time at Xjet. The work rules were decent and crews were fun for the most part. Management always came across a straight foreward and I really never had any true problems with them.

MX was very good and we had Jetways about 85% of the time.

Regul8r said:
It's like asking "Which is your favorite venereal disease?"

There are plenty of antibiotics to clean them up now!
Midge

I use to work at cape air...yea, it was a great company...but se1776 is right, people dont stay there long enough to really have a say. There are advantages and disadvantages to all regionals.

Latest resources

Back