Go Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes they are. Trust me..

And yes, I agree about the principles. On the other hand, i need to feed my family. I hope it's a short tenure..

No they aren't. Recruiter called me yeterday and said F/O only. I politely said no thanks and went on with my life...

Two facts:

Go jet pays more then Mesa per hour! Ya, I couldn't believe it.

Second, in the airline industry, there is a set amount of food. So the claim, "I need to feed my family" doesn't hold any weight becasue you are always taking another pilots food from his plate, to feed yourself in some form. Just remember that. However one day you will lose your food to some other regional, scab, alter ego, or normal airline when management thinks it is time to cut costs because you were getting to fat.

Go jet is a young group with young labor costs even tho they pay more hourly then an airline like Mesa. Mesa has senior labor, hence they are dying. Either way if you steal food from another pilot, you may never get caught, and most don't, but if you do, that is a risk you took. Another words hope the guys interviewing you Gojet pilots are not the ones you took the food from.

Have fun in this career!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back