• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1 yr upgrade sounds sweet. Who cares if its over at GJ. I think its the vocal minority on here who bandwagon hatred for the airline. Get your PIC and move up. Thats what should matter.

GJ is where you'll want to be if you're looking for fast upgrades. Other reagionals are stagnant, we're growing. Mitsubishi Jets on order....they're going to GJ. Company gives us the growth just as when we devloped we gave the company growth. Pinkbush on the top still! Gear down richards!

Thanks for the few valid responses. I'm not looking for the TPIC. I've got plenty. I'm just looking to minimize the pain of the paycut...

You are PERFECT for GoJet........

And you're not right? Cause when you were out lowering the bar it was ok. Now this guy's trying to lower the bar and you're gonna throw stones? We feed our families, we have QOL, and we set the standards. Glad to know you started your career in the 319 right seat and never stepped on a stepping stone.

LATE! Dumby

GJ is where you'll want to be if you're looking for fast upgrades. Other reagionals are stagnant, we're growing. Mitsubishi Jets on order....they're going to GJ. Company gives us the growth just as when we devloped we gave the company growth. Pinkbush on the top still! Gear down richards!

Mmmmhmm...good attitude...Just wait until HK starts another company to go fly those MRJs...sound familiar?

Latest resources

Back