• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Future Jetblue Cities

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All future new destinations will have average temperatures of 80F year-round. Can't repeat the Valentine's Day debacle...

Keep dreaming! DAL will protect CVG with everything they have and most likely will do what CAL did in IAH when they heard Jetblue wanted to flying in and buy up all the extra gates to keep JB out.

Baiiley

I'm not sure if CAL did that or not, but we did go/still go to HOU, and while 4 busses per day was a little over ambitious for that one city with just one destination, the flights have been doing fairly well for us, even early on.

Of course if you believe what you read on these boards, then you know for a solid financial undisputable fact that the Delta buildup of JFK was done simply to harm JetBlue. So according to your logic, JetBlue should merely try to go into CVG, thus causing Delta to burn money stopping something that wasn't going to happen anyway. Buy up every single gate at an airport they've considerably downsized. Brilliance! :beer:

Park Blue Betty in front of a Skyline Chili for a couple days and Whamo! Delta bleeds millions in response!

Dude I think we just qualified as analysts, and we're 5, maybe 10, quality posts away from being CEO material!

Last edited:
How alout ALB? They fly everywhere else in NY, even SWF. ALB is the state capital, the center of a large and growing technology hub, larger than SYR, and in desperate need of better connections to JFK - the short lived and soon to be defunct Mesa Dash 8 service just doesn't cut it.

I agree. KALB is a busy little place. It serves not only upstate NY, but all those areas around it. Western New England, Mass, Conn etc. SWA has that market all to itself. Why Airtran/Jetblue don't fly there is beyond me.

Latest resources

Back