Future Jetblue Cities

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DLconnection

What are some of the rumors about future Jetblue destinations?

What direction is the company going into right now? Are they going to work on expanding their domestic network or try and aim the company towards developing some international markets?

During the interview, they talk about how well they're situated in their caribbean markets, in the florida panhandle, that's their bread and butter. They are also gonna move a lot more planes to the west coast to capture more flying.

Jet Blue Pahandling

During the interview, they talk about how well they're situated in their caribbean markets, in the florida panhandle, that's their bread and butter. .

I doubt very seriously that they said the "Florida Panhandle" is their bread-and-butter, considering they don't fly into any cities in the Floirida Panhandle.

Now, the Florida peninsula is something else. . . .

Just talk to a pilot who commutes from a city not yet served, they'll swear that their home is the next new city.

I doubt very seriously that they said the "Florida Panhandle" is their bread-and-butter, considering they don't fly into any cities in the Floirida Panhandle.

Now, the Florida peninsula is something else. . . .

Of course I know FL is the backyard of da Tranny! Just kidding... I should be more specific.

The next JetBlue city will be.........everywhere. They just keep on getting more and more airplanes that they need to put somewhere so they will stick them everywhere sooner or later. If there is a large to medium sized city where JB doesn't go now they will eventually go there if they keep buying planes. The plan at JB is to grow, grow, grow and hope they make $$$$, $$$$$ and more $$$$$$$. Time will tell.

How alout ALB? They fly everywhere else in NY, even SWF. ALB is the state capital, the center of a large and growing technology hub, larger than SYR, and in desperate need of better connections to JFK - the short lived and soon to be defunct Mesa Dash 8 service just doesn't cut it.

One rumor that has floated around JB is that the next two cities will be ABQ and SAT, both on the 190. The word is that they were to have been announced already but we wanted to see how the modlines went toward improving reliability on the 190 fleet first.

Latest resources

Back