• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For the love of Pete Great Lakes!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who cares what they do? It's not hurting anyone. It seems to me you could find more important things to worry about. Like maybe, how to stop worrying about what others are doing and concentrate on yourself. Who put you on a pedestal anyway?

But what else are the sky nazi's going to complain about?

Seriously, these guys work five times as hard for a quarter of the pay and respect that the rest of us get (and we don't get much to begin with!) If they want to have a SEEYUH on frequency while hand flying into Chadron or Telluride, more power to them. Why don't you complain about the United guys with the backpacks or something else instead?

Seriously, these guys work five times as hard for a quarter of the pay and respect that the rest of us get (and we don't get much to begin with!) If they want to have a SEEYUH on frequency while hand flying into Chadron or Telluride, more power to them. Why don't you complain about the United guys with the backpacks or something else instead?

If they want to say "see ya", no matter how lame it sounds i could care less. But i don`t sympathize because they "work five times as hard" they chose that company and knew what they were getting into.

If they want to say "see ya", no matter how lame it sounds i could care less. But i don`t sympathize because they "work five times as hard" they chose that company and knew what they were getting into.

Well, you could care less and that's fine. However, for me, I couldn't care less.

Pilots need to get over themselves. Houston or anywhere in the US is not like Central Africa where you need to speak strict ICAO phraseology for controllers to understand.

Well, you could care less and that's fine. However, for me, I couldn't care less.

Pilots need to get over themselves. Houston or anywhere in the US is not like Central Africa where you need to speak strict ICAO phraseology for controllers to understand.

At the end of the day, does it really matter anyways? Let them have their little "see ya" joy, if it makes them feel better than so be it.

Latest resources

Back