For the love of Pete Great Lakes!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Troutbait

Enough with the "See Yaya!" I understand the lighten up the job view point....but it's extremely annoying. Worse than seeing idiots walk the terminal without a tie or untouched shirts.

Enough with the "See Yaya!" I understand the lighten up the job view point....but it's extremely annoying. Worse than seeing idiots walk the terminal without a tie or untouched shirts.

Why wont people touch the shirts?

Who cares what they do? It's not hurting anyone. It seems to me you could find more important things to worry about. Like maybe, how to stop worrying about what others are doing and concentrate on yourself. Who put you on a pedestal anyway?

Whenever I hear that and it gets annoying I just picture them on leg 7.

Those guys work very hard and deserve a break.

Lighten up Francis.

And The lady in the IAD Tower at night likes to rate a pilots best "seeya" when it's not busy.

Who cares when someone says "seeeeeeya". I have heard pilots use "gobble gobble" on thanksgiving or talk like a pirate with a nice "arrrrrrgh". Some just need to lighten up sometimes. Thou would love to know if "break" on Den ramp uses "break" outside of work like on his cell, or convos with friends/family.

Latest resources

Back