Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO/Flex how would you vote to integrate??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I do know you. Just cause you claim you don't know or remember me doesn't mean I don't know you and your enough discredit to yourself I actually don't have to do anything. Your post make it very clear that the only priority in your life is yourself

Shanes,
I think you exposed TWA for what he is. His pay for his constant dribble is some kind of priveledge for him as an individual. And if he has any say about it, he will be the keeper of "The List".
How do you think he has so much time to post?

I do know you. Just cause you claim you don't know or remember me doesn't mean I don't know you and your enough discredit to yourself I actually don't have to do anything. Your post make it very clear that the only priority in your life is yourself

Dude I would remember your last name. It isn't that common.

You have been called out (by yourself).

The game is over.

The game of you saying you know me ended when you outed yourself.

The only thing my posts show is my dislike for the IBT. You can spin that anyway you like, but my posts are on here for others to reference.

Shanes,
I think you exposed TWA for what he is. His pay for his constant dribble is some kind of priveledge for him as an individual. And if he has any say about it, he will be the keeper of "The List".
How do you think he has so much time to post?

Are you now going to also claim you know who I am?

You just can't imagine that someone would have a differing opinion than you unless they were getting spoon fed it from a union busting law firm or getting paid to do it.

My opinions on here are my own. There are lots of FJ pilots on here that share my views as you can see from the other posts.

Dude I would remember your last name. It isn't that common.

You have been called out (by yourself).

The game is over.

The game of you saying you know me ended when you outed yourself.

The only thing my posts show is my dislike for the IBT. You can spin that anyway you like, but my posts are on here for others to reference.

Not quite. You've said nasty things about FO pilots as a group and individuals. And then you've claimed to speak for the rest of us as well. You have made FJ pilots look bad hearted. And you do not speak for me when you speak with that voice.

Not quite. You've said nasty things about FO pilots as a group and individuals. And then you've claimed to speak for the rest of us as well. You have made FJ pilots look bad hearted. And you do not speak for me when you speak with that voice.

As a whole I think the FO pilots are a good group. I don't believe I have ever said anything different.

I have stated again and again that I don't speak for all of the FJ pilots.

The only individual FO pilots I have been unkind to are the ones on here that have attacked me from the beginning. They don't like my views and will do anything they can to discredit and silence me.

Once again, I do NOT think they represent the majority of FO pilots which is what gives me hope for the future of OneSky.

Majority

As a whole I think the FO pilots are a good group. I don't believe I have ever said anything different.

I have stated again and again that I don't speak for all of the FJ pilots.

The only individual FO pilots I have been unkind to are the ones on here that have attacked me from the beginning. They don't like my views and will do anything they can to discredit and silence me.

Once again, I do NOT think they represent the majority of FO pilots which is what gives me hope for the future of OneSky.

So, employees, and in this case pilots, have a right to choose.

And if the MAJORITY wants union representation, then that's what should happen.

If the MAJORITY doesn't want union representation, then that's what should happen.

Either way, if and/or when such a determination has to be put to a vote, the MAJORITY wins.

That should be acceptable.

Agree?

So, employees, and in this case pilots, have a right to choose.

And if the MAJORITY wants union representation, then that's what should happen.

If the MAJORITY doesn't want union representation, then that's what should happen.

Either way, if and/or when such a determination has to be put to a vote, the MAJORITY wins.

That should be acceptable.

Agree?

If the NMB rules single carrier there will be a vote.

Whatever the majority vote is will determine if the total group has union representation or not and if so who the union is that represents the group.

I am unsure as to why you are asking me this. I feel it has been stated numerous times.

So yes, pilots have a right to choose. If they didn't there would be no need for a vote.

Confirmation

If the NMB rules single carrier there will be a vote.

Whatever the majority vote is will determine if the total group has union representation or not and if so who the union is that represents the group.

I am unsure as to why you are asking me this. I feel it has been stated numerous times.

So yes, pilots have a right to choose. If they didn't there would be no need for a vote.

There has been discussion about the union "being forced" on Flexjet pilots. If the majority wants union representation, well, would YOU feel that the union was forced on you?

There has been discussion about the union "being forced" on Flexjet pilots. If the majority wants union representation, well, would YOU feel that the union was forced on you?

If all of your furloughed pilots get to vote (that depends on their current job status per the NMB) then every FJ pilot could vote no and still have the union represent us. The NMB representation manual does state that furloughed pilots that are regularly working in another craft or class from the one they are furloughed are not eligible to vote. It also states that only furloughed pilots that have a reasonable expectation of returning to work have the right to vote.

I would asume the company will challenge most/all of the furloughed pilots voting rights based on one of these two criteria.

In the case where every FJ pilot would vote no and still be represented by the IBT I would feel it is being forced upon us.

Would you not agree. We got our vote, but they didn't matter.

We might as well not have voted.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back