Flight Options?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
B19= Moron

You need to come up with another one, dude. And, saying "Your a moron" is incorrect grammar and makes you look even more like Butthead or Beavis.

Will the union help you with these things like you and the others want them to do everything else for you?

I think possibly you're the moron here...

Last edited:
You need to come up with another one, dude. And, saying "Your a moron" is incorrect grammar and makes you look even more like Butthead or Beavis.

Will the union help you with these things like you and the others want them to do everything else for you?

I think possibly you're the moron here...

kNot bieng pad to b grammmer, or speling speciallist.

B19 is just mad cause he didnt make it through the interview at netjets and is stuck flying rubber dog ******************** outta hong kong..

lololololololol

B19 is just mad cause he didnt make it through the interview at netjets and is stuck flying rubber dog ******************** outta hong kong..

lololololololol

The only time I've ever been upset in this industry is when I've been furloughed by careless union actions. Returning to any fractional would be a huge paycut and downgrade for me. So, why would I apply at NJ? I just feel bad for those that are living through all the self-made turmoil created by bringing a union onto the property.

Oh, and while I have no part of flying rubber dogs out of Hong Kong, my guess is those that do make more money than you.

kNot bieng pad to b grammmer, or speling speciallist.

That's why you use Beavis as your avatar and fly for FLOPS. You aren't capable of taking command of your own career so you feel a need to ruin it for others by supporting a union.

The only time I've ever been upset in this industry is when I've been furloughed by careless union actions. Returning to any fractional would be a huge paycut and downgrade for me. So, why would I apply at NJ? I just feel bad for those that are living through all the self-made turmoil created by bringing a union onto the property.

Oh, and while I have no part of flying rubber dogs out of Hong Kong, my guess is those that do make more money than you.

im glad everything is working out for you. You carry an awful lotta rage. you shoud really get some profesional help or something. Just relax and im sure that you can get your problems worked out.

im glad everything is working out for you. You carry an awful lotta rage. you shoud really get some profesional help or something. Just relax and im sure that you can get your problems worked out.

Not a split seconds worth of rage, but don't you agree that it's a shame that so many are being tortured at FLOPS because a small group (66% of the pilots and less than 33% of the company) chose to bring a union onto the property?

You chose to laugh, thinking that I was in an unfavorable position. I found myself there twice, both times because of unions. I made better choices this time of my career and found myself better off without a union to boss the company around using mob tactics.

If you are so unhappy where you are, you should do a little research before the decision is made for you. If you are as lucky was I was, you'll never have to worry about mismanaged unions or carriers ever again.

Your career is in your hands, not the union's. You leave it up to somebody else, and you get exactly what you deserve.

im very happy where im at.....

im more concerned about you, you have some issue that you need to attend too. were all here to help you. im sure there are some here that can recommend some sore of psychiatric help.

Does you non-Union Carrier know you spend so much time on flight info during work hours or is Ford and Harrison Airlines cool with it?

Latest resources

Back