• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex's new bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I didn't rat anyone out El raton....calm down son. What the guys supposedly said was harmless imho. But If the wrong management types hear something they don't like he could have talked himself into trouble.
You guys found out who he is and mabye you can help him to stay out of trouble. You guys work for a very different management team now. Be careful.
If you still think I put the tail number down to be a rat your just looking for something to be mad at.

I'll educate you. Anyone in a particular fleet can access any plane in that fleet's trips, including the crew. TWA has no special privileges in this regard.
Wasn't commenting about special privileges, just the vast differences in company culture. We are kept in the dark on everything, yet they go on and on about open communication, etc.

Wasn't commenting about special privileges, just the vast differences in company culture. We are kept in the dark on everything, yet they go on and on about open communication, etc.

You chose this. Isn't it better to be represented and do away with open communication?

Btw, how's DW and JW treating you guys?

Last edited:
What I find amazing us how you were able to look this up. Never are we able to access anything like that, we have zero ability to see other's assigned airplanes, trips, or another crewmembers assigned schedule line.

Through our EFBs we can see flight specific information including crew for any aircraft in any fleet we are assigned to.

This is not something that was designed to allow us to spy on other crew members, it is just the way our electronic document delivery system works.

You chose this. Isn't it better to be represented and do away with open communication?

Btw, how's DW and JW treating you guys?
You so want to blame the Union don't you, but you can't. The truth of the matter is this, communication was a joke from when I started way before the Union to this very day with the Union. It's something they like to brag about but it isn't there. They have never liked providing us an information about what else is going on with other crews or aircraft, so their fu#k ups could get brushed under the table, so you wouldn't know how bad you are getting screwed when their chosen ones sit at home on edgy, etc....

DW and JW haven't done sh@t for me lately or ever, so you should ask them how they are treating us. I guess all they know how to do is Yammer and not email. Pretty hard these days to send a group email out to the pilots saying hello.
There is a discussion on the Union board about the Flops side of the story and Yammer, someone from the office said the pilots aren't allowed on due to the company unsure about what they are allowed to say and not say due to an in-house union group trying to start a card drive. And they are afraid of saying something that might be against laws. This is vastly different stories.

I would also add to this that the CA isn't anti-company at all. He doesn't get involved in the mud fights like we all do but he's also a great guy and does a good job for us. I have also learned that the original conversation that took place was very much twisted from it's original context into what was indicated here. I know that's a shocker but it's true. All this proves is that whenever we Flexjet guys go into CGF that we can use the Jet Center staff as pawns and get the FLOPs guys all worked up. This oughta be fun.

I heard that he said that she said he didn't say that....I know it's true....because that person over there told me it's true. Please wake up and pay attention.

I'm awake and paying attention. Let's suppose he said everything she said that he said, word for word. What's the big deal? It is true that DW has been good for Flexjet and some of Flexjet's practices are being implemented at FLOPs. Why would you not welcome that considering that I've never heard any of you say anything good about your leadership.

Latest resources

Back