• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex's new bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If she is here to lead us all then why haven't the FLOPS pilots heard from our new leader? We can't get on yammer....no more weekly message....nothing. why is that?

It was 442fx....I heard about before they left the fbo. Bashing the other storefronts is not a line pilots job....leave that to management guys.

Just looked up who was on 442 today.

Captain is definitely not pro company and the FO is probably pro union.

Not sure what they said, but if they where basing FO then you guys can't even capture the low hanging fruit.

I suspect both operations will continue in the morning. The individual in question sometimes lacks polish on his delivery, but is right more often than not. Life moves on. So should the offended parties.

I concur that the CA in question wasn't spouting off as he is usually in the dark about most things going on around here. The of, however, is quite the opposite. Known to be outspoken, great guy, but I highly doubt he was tooting DW's horn. If you knew him, you'd understand. I would dismiss this whole thing just as I never mentioned the time that a self proclaimed "1108 Chief of Something" cornered me in in an FBO not long ago and got in his 5 minute talking points as were quick turning while trying to clear customs. Seemed like a nice guy but it was like he was reading from a teleprompter in order to get in all in.

If she is here to lead us all then why haven't the FLOPS pilots heard from our new leader? We can't get on yammer....no more weekly message....nothing. why is that?

It was 442fx....I heard about before they left the fbo. Bashing the other storefronts is not a line pilots job....leave that to management guys.

At Flexjet what happens on the road stays on the road.

Fo pilots continually tell us "we all need to stick together".... Yet you rat out two of our pilots on a public forum. Good going moron!

The wedge between us is only getting bigger!

What I find amazing us how you were able to look this up. Never are we able to access anything like that, we have zero ability to see other's assigned airplanes, trips, or another crewmembers assigned schedule line.

Shows how clueless you are about how Flexjet operates. You should do everyone at both companies a favor...shut up!

Last edited:
Shows how clueless you are about how Flexjet operates. You should do everyone at both companies a favor...shut up!
That's right, I am, because let's see I was hired by Flight Options, never worked for Flexjet, must have missed the online webinar that did a walk through if your operations, and the Flexjet company operations manuals probably got lost by the post office on the way to my house.

What I find amazing us how you were able to look this up. Never are we able to access anything like that, we have zero ability to see other's assigned airplanes, trips, or another crewmembers assigned schedule line.

I'll educate you. Anyone in a particular fleet can access any plane in that fleet's trips, including the crew. TWA has no special privileges in this regard.

Latest resources

Back