• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Union Drive on the move

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No he reads really well but values his beer as a priority over some of what is said here. Sounds like a positive perspective to me.

The issue with a union contract is not fairness but majority. What the majority will approve is what is approved. This is simply entrusting your job conditions to others for negotiation and agreeing to work for whatever was ratified.

wow, this sounds like how the government works. get elected by the majority, and live by what the majority decides.

Perhaps you can get the Air Force to unionize,,,,, yeah that will work. "No I cannot go do that bombing mission today,,, I will run out of duty time and the catering is late. ?"

comparing the military to a real airline job. that makes no sense. did you actually read the contract when you signed up for the military? you are government property. catering in the military. right.

what a tool

Is anyone aware of the PHI strike? I haven't seen it discussed here. What do y'all think?

Don't endanger your jobs with a union. Teamsters is almost worse than alpa.

SuperCooter- Yeah I'll remember that with my 60 percent payraise among other things that Local 1108 has gotten me while ALPA keeps giving back and giving back.....

Haaaaa

You must not read much...:p

NOT FROM YOU

If you ever have something worth saying for your precious union then stand up and tell us who you are.

STOP HIDING

Who can trust anyone that hides from public view.

And I feel sorry for the guy that gave my address out to some ********************ty union, I hope I run into him/her/it someday with my car.

I post on the NJ board in my own name, and I also exchange PMs here (in my name) with like-minded people. Many of the pilots know my given name, but I also like being Netjetwife. It's another side of my personality, if you will.

Not everyone is trustworthy, I agree. Unfortunately, board names are a necessity there days considering the threats one can encounter; for example, being run over with a car. Frankly, I'm surprised you don't understand that, Mr. Walshfly. That is your last name, right? :rolleyes:

NOT FROM YOU

STOP HIDING

Who can trust anyone that hides from public view.

And I feel sorry for the guy that gave my address out to some ********************ty union, I hope I run into him/her/it someday with my car.

Look who's hiding... By your theory, we shouldn't trust you; therfore, your opinion means nothing.

Latest resources

Back