• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Union Drive Continues...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My guess is that you've been here less than 6 months and your probably in the 300 having some fun. Wait until you make captain in the 45 and work your a$$ off. You'll be peeing in the kool-aid as you make it then. Until then, enjoy your seat while it lasts..

cosmotheassman said:
My guess is that you've been here less than 6 months and your probably in the 300 having some fun. Wait until you make captain in the 45 and work your a$$ off. You'll be peeing in the kool-aid as you make it then. Until then, enjoy your seat while it lasts..

I have been here more than 6 months, and yes I am in the 300. But I am working my ass off. Do you really think its much different at any other aviation job out there. What do you think the koolaid is anyway? Its just piss with a different color. Every where is the same no matter how big or how small or what they fly, if they have a union or they don't, it doesnt matter, and don't let some teamster tell you different. Having a union only means you will have one more person to answer to. Trust me I know. I already have enough people to answer too, I don't need to pay for another one.

walshsfly said:
Having a union only means you will have one more person to answer to. Trust me I know. I already have enough people to answer too, I don't need to pay for another one.

I've paid 50 dollars in Union dues so far this year. I will make TENS OF THOUSANDS more this year becasue of that $50.00 than I would have just a year ago. Great investment. Better than Blue Chip!

A true Union answers to the membership becasue that is, esentially, what it is...

Anyone who has been ionvolved in volunteer Trade Unionism will verify this. Those who have never been part of true Trade Unionism cannot identify with what I am typing here.

I pity them in this labor/management environment.

Domiciles

Just wondering if any possibility of SFO or something in northern CA. becoming a domicile for you guys/gals. Would be nice!!

Well another Pinnacle loser has been identified as WALSHSFLY. Keep doing what they trained you - hold your nose and drink!!!!!!!!!

After the teamsters arrive they will explain to ya what a real union is about, not the dog food ALPO Union you know.

Yeah E=, the Teamsters have done wonders for the auto and other related industries in the last couple of decades.......

Last edited:
SCT said:
Yeah E=, the Teamsters have done wonders for the auto and other related industries in the last couple of decades.......

and MGMT had nothing to do with it either. Guess who makes the decisions on models to produce,marketing and other related topics. I'm sure if the workers made 20000 a year and worked 18 hr days the MGMT WOULD HAVE MORE TO STEAL.Just the airline business,pilots don't make decisions like ac to fly where and when to fly them or how to market thier product.MGMT does,but who takes the hit, pilots.

Walshfly, you are probably mgmt so you were told to post on this board to TRY and keep the union out. NJ try it, didn't work just unitified the pilot group more. But it is fun to read your S4it..

e=mc2 said:
Well another Pinnacle loser has been identified as WALSHSFLY. Keep doing what they trained you - hold your nose and drink!!!!!!!!!

After the teamsters arrive they will explain to ya what a real union is about, not the dog food ALPO Union you know.

Wow you must be smart, you can come up with names for groups of people you don't know, and don't know what there situation is. Yes I worked for pinnacle, for a very short time. The people there were and are great for the most part, the rest of the operation sucks. And no they didn't train me, its where I ended up after getting furloughed.

Now to all those that think I am management, I wish I was so I could fire you for being an idiot. Get a hold of the seniority list and you should be able to find my name, its not that hard to figure out. And if you would like to have an intelligent conversation, and sell me on why it would be in MY best interest to have a union, then I'll let you buy me a beer and we can talk. However until then if you want me to take anything you say on here seriously, then don't hide behind anonymous handles and state your name for the record.

It is as tiresome as it is transparent--the anti-union crowd brings up other groups in other industries rather than factually discuss the difference 1108 has made for pilots in the fractional industry. FL22, their problem is that it is hard to argue with the truth of your post. Your outstanding investment has been reflected in many homes across the country. New vehicles, new houses, greater financial security-- for married and single NJ pilots. What a turn around, what a difference when they realized they are the union. Thus, to disparage their union is to insult the 3000 plus pilots of 1108.

I challenge all frac pilots to ask the NJ pilots themselves what they think of 1108. Ask them if they'd keep the union dues and give up their contract in exchange. While you're at it ask Flight Options pilots if they'd give up the first fighting chance they've had to improve their situation.

Best of luck to all to those pilots and their leadership.

NJW

Latest resources

Back