Flexjet Union Drive Continues...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jumper52 said:
Just wondering if any possibility of SFO or something in northern CA. becoming a domicile for you guys/gals. Would be nice!!

Although the company can add to the list of 5 at any time they choose, I haven't heard of any plans to do so at this time. There are many cities that the pilots think would be good domicile choices. Unfortunately, they haven't been asked for suggestions yet. :rolleyes:

I think pilots interested in NJA but for the Domicile Debacle should call and ask about the possibility of expanding the very limited options. It never hurts to ask so why not send a message?

jumper52 said:
Just wondering if any possibility of SFO or something in northern CA. becoming a domicile for you guys/gals. Would be nice!!
/No, looks like IAD is going to be our next domicile. Have to keep those ex Indy guys & gals happy.

Nothing like giving something to the noobs that the senior people have been requesting for ever. Who else wants IAD but the Indy people? Until Flex shuts down the California base, there is no excuse not to open Denver. It makes FAR more sense than the "Hey, I got home reserve again!" base.

i don't think there are TOO many indy guys that want dullles, maybe just a handfull. Most of us commuted in from somewhere else. Keep in mind we use to have an ORD base which was also our biggest for a while. Who the hell wants to live in DC anyway...way to expensive.

Wake me when it's over... :smash:

Latest resources

Back