• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet side deal mediation attempt?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have no clue, nor do I care who you are. I'm amazed at the Flex pilots that are fighting so hard to give away their seats. So be it. I'm not in this group. I just want to save what I have.

You're either illiterate or just refuse to accept the truth. NO ONE will lose their seat due to integration. It's federal law and it's repeated in th Flight Options contract, the one that you fear so much. You'll only be bumped from a seat due to a furlough or fleet reduction, which are management decisions, not the Union's. And in management's 7.15 proposal, if you're non Red Label, then it's lights out for you with their insane bumping rights proposal that they continue to defend on Yammer.

El, are you more concerned about having a title or with a decent quality of life? I'll swing the gear and call you Captain as long as they compensate me fairly.

El Raton isn't gonna change his mind. He enjoys KR sticking his El Baton in his mouth to much like the rest of the RL,IRL,IGMs.

You're either illiterate or just refuse to accept the truth. NO ONE will lose their seat due to integration. It's federal law and it's repeated in th Flight Options contract, the one that you fear so much. You'll only be bumped from a seat due to a furlough or fleet reduction, which are management decisions, not the Union's. And in management's 7.15 proposal, if you're non Red Label, then it's lights out for you with their insane bumping rights proposal that they continue to defend on Yammer.

The problem is that he is not illiterate, nor are some (but not all) of the yammer jammers. They just refuse to accept the truth.

It is extremely frustrating to have had the opportunity to read all the union proposals for the CBA and then get on yammer and see my fellow pilots try to destroy and distract away from me getting what is in those proposals.

RH and others have claimed the union proposals are unrealistic. Really? Have these people even read them? Because when I read them in light of our current standards, the Net Jets CBA and industry trends I think they actually are beyond reasonable! It seems to me they were not trying to go high to come low but actually put forth proposals that could have been accepted right away.

I find it entertaining Rick is still so worried about being outted as the liar he is claiming unprofessionalism and the JW gets on there and actually calls one of his own pilots an a liar! Who are these clowns? But once again I digress...

The only thing that kept us from getting a contract in 9 months was the company. If you are telling me that a group of 6 guys with full time jobs, families and little experience could wade through and come up with a complete and reasonable proposal in that period of time but the company couldn't put forth one single valid proposal in that time is your proof then I call BS!

Here are the facts: we DID have a contract proposal in 9 months. The union presented one. What we did not get was the right to vote on that contract because the company (and a federal judge said it was proven) REFUSED to negotiate. The only reason we are in arbitration now is because a judge is forcing it otherwise the company would keep delaying years if they could. Perhaps Rick was just making his prediction of the 9 months being impossible because he was privy to Kenn's plan to delay, delay and delay some more.

So we finally get some progress and a judge to put an end to the delay tactic and now we have a group of un-informed and/or pigheaded and/or stupid pilots led by the idiot of all idiots that wants to give the company back the right to keep delaying by forcing an end to arbitration? What ********************ing reality bending drugs are these guys on?

I am pissed. And you should be too. And you jammers should be worried about your reputation because now FW, MW, WJ, MR, PD, RA, SG, JJ etc... I am going to do everything in my power to help everyone see that every day this fight continues and takes away bread from my table and stress in my career is your fault. Your fault because you refuse to read and research for yourself. Your fault because you obstruct not on principle or fact but on stubbornness. Your fault because you trash the reputations of your fellow pilots for sport. You don't look to engage them in fruitful debate or point out hypocrisy (because you can't) so you smear them from a high tower where the company protects your disgusting behavior. Your work against my career and family will not be forgotten and I will do everything in my power to remind others of it to. YOUR CHOICE TO BE A PAWN IN THE FIGHT OF MAN AGAINST HIS OWN EMPLOYEES will not soon be forgotten.

Recently on yammer in which one of the jammers accused our union representing pilots of not having Flexjet pilot interests at heart. What dream world is he living in that he then goes on to assert management does? These people are out of touch with the most basic basics of reality.

Your union leaders ARE pilots who work on the line every day. Do you really think they'd cut off their nose just to spite their face?

The Chairman of the Board and his minions have all but declared intifada on our own pilots. But suddenly they are the champion of all that is decent and holy in contract negotiations?

Whatever the ******************** you are drinking should scare even the hardest of crack addicts clean. That is some brain wasting kool aid.

I just found out today yet another union leader is leaving. And the jammers are sure to make hay as they have with the others who are gone now too. A few months ago I would have been pissed at him. But today I have just resigned myself to the fact this is what happens when good men are maligned and battle scarred and unappreciated. So today I am pissed for him. I am pissed for what he has had to endure on my behalf.

I know it doesn't mean much coming from the shadows of cowardice (as many of us are still just not looking to out ourselves in front of this management team or the trashing jammers) but I do give a sincere thank you for all our pilots who are risking their reputations, careers, families etc... to fight for us all. You have my utmost admiration and appreciation. You are men among men.

I wish I could get on Yammer to remind people of some of Uncle's visions. Anybody like the idea of moving from one airframe to another and starting over at year 1 pay? That was the way things worked in KR's world prior to the Union.

I wish I could get on Yammer to remind people of some of Uncle's visions. Anybody like the idea of moving from one airframe to another and starting over at year 1 pay? That was the way things worked in KR's world prior to the Union.

If the grievance filed a month ago works out, you'll get your wish.

It amazes me that the flex guys are trying to do a side deal mediation attempt to "fix the SLI". Those guys got a huge gift as it is already! There are over 45 guys that were hired after me are senior to me and there are guys as PIC in the G450 that were hired 13 years after me. What else could they possibly want? My first born? They already have my career expectation and pay!

So much for doing what is right. I have no respect for those clowns

Latest resources

Back